What is Constilex Natural Constipation Relief?
This is a review of Constilex, an all natural constipation relief supplement. The manufacturer claims it balances out the intestinal flora and helps improve the consistency of your stool, successfully helping with ease this painful and uncomfortable condition. Furthermore, it treats the vitamin and mineral insufficiencies which may lead to constipation, improves digestion and transit time, preventing further problems from occurring again in the future.
This dietary supplement contains the following:
- Oat Bran– High in fiber, packed with vitamins and antioxidants to effectively cleanse the colon.
- Glucomannan– A natural water-soluble fiber that helps eliminate waste and toxins from the body.
- Flax Seed Oil– Reduces gastric inflammation to ease irritation and relieve constipation.
- Bentonite Clay– A highly absorbent phyllosilicate clay that lubricates and cleanses toxins from the colon.
- L-Acidophilus- A beneficial strain of bacteria used in most probiotic blends for prevention of constipation and intestinal health support.
- Apple Pectin– A good source of fiber to help maintain healthy bowel movements and optimal intestinal health.
- Aloe Vera– A natural laxative for the ultimate cleanse and constipation relief.
- Prune Juice- A natural laxatives and source of magnesium, potassium and phenolic compounds.
- Psyllium Husk– A bulking fiber that works to cleanse waste and toxins from the body.
- Papaya Leaf- Helps breakdown proteins and boost a healthy digestive system.
- Mangosteen– Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties for optimizing intestinal health.
- Black Walnut– Contains antibiotic, anti-fungal, anti-diarrhea & astringent properties for easing gastrointestinal issues.
It is recommended by the manufacturer that for first time or occasional use, you take two capsules, three times a day with each meal. For daily maintenance, take twice a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).
The manufacturer has offered a number of discounts depending on how many bottles you wish to purchase, divided into 4 packages: Single, Starter, Intermediate and Best Value. The first is a one bottle supply, with a price of $49.95 for each bottle ($10 discount off the list price). The Starter contains two bottles for $69.90 total, The Intermediate includes 4 bottles for $111.80 and the last is the Best Value package, containing 6 bottles for $139.80, which saves you an impressive $219.90.
Possible Side Effects
Constilex does not list any side effects on its label. Individuals under the age of 18, those with an underlying medical condition and pregnant and nursing women should consult their physician before taking any supplements, including this one.
The manufacturer offers a full, money back guarantee and if you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this product, you may return it within 60 days and get a full refund. This applies for both opened and unopened bottles, as long as you return all of them. The shipping fee is not included in the guarantee. From the long list of testimonials, it is safe to say that the individuals who have purchased this product are more than happy with it. Some had heard about it from their coworkers, family members and even family physicians, which is quite impressive.
The Bottom Line
Constipation is an issue that affects everyone at some point in their lives, causing a great deal of apin and discomfort. This could all be avoided, using Constilex, a product intended not only to treat constipation, but also nourish the body during that time. Constilex can also help prevent future bouts from occurring. Constilex offers a total care reliable solution for the consumer with a money-back guarantee. It’s a win-win for the constipation sufferer!